Registration, payment and abstract submission
Abstract submission deadline: 9 September, 2022
Registration deadline: 16 September, 2022
Registration fee: 50 PLN (12 Euro)
Please note that registration and payment for both passive (listener) and active (oral/poster presentation) participants is required.
You might register as:
- Attendance with oral presentation (with abstract)
- Attendance with a poster (with abstract)
- Attendance as the listener.
Registered participants will have access to recorded lectures for 14 days.
With the registration you will be able to submit an abstract. We kindly ask you to meet the following guidelines and limitations:
- Select your preferred means of presentation oral or poster.
- Complete the abstract title box . Names for each author must be provided in the abstract body. Each author should be listed by department, institute and country.
- Provide a name of the presenting author.
- Submit the abstract body (written in English, Word format (max. one page), should not exceed 350 words - references are not included in the word count limit)
- Agree abstract being published in the abstract book.
- Please note, authors of submissions considered for oral presentations will be informed about the selection no later than September 15th.
On the left panel, please find a template for filling in with your abstract.
Please, note that the payment for the conference is possible only via bank transfer. You will find the registration options where you might request an invoice. Invoice will be sent to your email address within 10 days after we receive the payment. Please, indicate the registration option by clicking the appropriate button on the left panel.
For invoice information, please follow guidelines below.
You might register as:
- the individual person paying the conference fee by yourself without an invoice.
- the representative of the institution receiving an invoice issued for the institution data. Then, please fill in the registration form with the appropriate data and NIP number.
- the representative of the Institute of Bioorganic Chemistry Polish Academy of Sciences. You will need the document for the ICHB internal payments ("nota wewnętrzna"). Please fill in the invoice data box with data of your department and the project number.
In the bank transfer, please, give the title of the transfer: “First_last name_NeuroRNA”, e.g. Sam_Smith_NeuroRNA. Prior to the money transfer, check if your first and last names are written correctly in the money transfer title. Please do not shorten your first name and last name.
Bank Transfers from Poland
Title: first_second name_NeuroRNA
Institution: Instytut Chemii Bioorganicznej PAN
Account number: 28 1130 1088 0001 3144 8520 0027
Bank: Bank Gospodarstwa Krajowego
Bank Transfers from Outside Poland
title: first_last name_NeuroRNA
name of the institution: Institute of Bioorganic Chemistry Polish Academy of Sciences
IBAN: PL28 1130 1088 0001 3144 8520 0027
SWIFT code: GOSKPLPW
name of the bank: Bank Gospodarstwa Krajowego
In case of further concerns please contact us at neuroRNAemail@example.com